Date(s) - 01/08/2019
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
This is a 2-Part Workshop:
Part 1 – January 8, 2019 – Time: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Part 2 – January 15, 2019 – Time: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
This is a two part workshop. You must take Part One to understand Part Two.
Presenter: Stuart Lamont, B.SD., RSSW
The objectives of the Helping Individuals with Autism Navigate the Social World reflect the premise that parents and caregivers need information resources and educational materials to help them develop social skills programming for children and adults who have autism. Topics covered include:
- Developing an Action Plan
- Identifying Core Skills
- Developing a Social Skills Profile
- Generating Useful Strategies
- Exploring Ways to Observe Behaviour & Identify Alternative Behaviour
- Understanding Behaviour Within the Context of Social Skills
A model of Skill Learning will be presented. This is a two part course. You must take Part One to understand Part Two.
Appropriate For: Parents and Caregivers
Registration are closed for this event.